RECENT ACTIVITIES: 2016 – 2017
- “Amazing Grace: Contemporary Chinese Christian Art” Yishu, Journal of Chinese Contemporary Art vol.16 no. 1 (2017)
- “Cui Xiuwen,” Yishu, Journal of Chinese Contemporary Art vol. 15 no. 5, (2016): 36-47.
- “Contemporary art by Chinese diaspora in a global age” East Asian Journal of Popular Culture, Vol. 2 No. 2 (2016): 267-285.
- 2017: I Have No Enemies and No Hatred Contemporary Chinese Dissident Art, John Jay College Sept 2017-Nov 2017
- 2016: Infinite Compassion: Avalokiteshvara, Staten Island Museum at Sung Harbor Oct 2016- Nov 2017
- 2016: Tang Desheng: Educated Youth: A Fading Living Evidence, Bertelsmann Campus Center, Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, New York, April 2016
- 2016: Tang Desheng: Educated Youth: A Fading Living Evidence, 23rd International Conference of Europeanists (organized by the Council for European Studies) Double Tree by Hilton Center City, Philadelphia, PA
“Material Culture and Asian Religions: Text, Image, and Object.” Edited by Benjamin J. Fleming and Richard D. Mann. New York: Routledge, 2014. Review: Review of Religious and Chinese Society 3 (2016) 117-142.
- “Mara and the Faces of Fear Along the Silk Road“, National Museum, Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, India, January 2016
- “The Formation of a Daoist Pictorial Iconography in the Tang,” 10th International Conference on Daoist Studies, Tianan Taiho Retreat, Taiwan, May 2016
- “The Impact of the Curriculum of Chinese Art Schools: Western Influences in Chinese Contemporary Art” Central Academia of Fine Arts, China (World Art Historians), September 2016
- Foreign Influences in The Creation of Hāritī, The Buddhist Protector of Children National Museum, Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, India, March 2017 (in absentia)